FINANCE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Mục đích chính của đề tài này là cung cấp cho bạn kinh nghiệm thực tế trong việc áp dụng các khái niệm tài chính quốc tế.
You will follow this approach in completing this assignment:
- Learn the key parts and the marking guides of the assignment from your tutorials
- Prepare a detailed plan (outline) for the assignment paper and seek feedback from your lecturers
- Submit your assignment by the due date.
As the world of business becomes increasingly global, many companies are establishing their production and marketing operations in foreign countries. Consequently, these companies face a variety of challenges. As the CEO of the company, you are asked by the Board to critically analyse the financial issues, and the proposed the possible measures for future business. You are also to choose and propose the suitable payment method that incorporates the proposed measures.
Note: This is a part of your financial plan only, so please do not include your financial tables in this assignment.
- Register with your course instructor the name of your company and the country of target. Please do so no later than 2 weeks before final submission.
- Deliver the followings:
- Based on multiple sources of financial market information, critically predict and analyze the financial issues in your company’s international business environment (micro and macro factors, exchange exposures, the geopolitical environment, etc.)
- Develop and propose a contingency plan that will, at least in theory minimize the financial risks exposure associated with the financial issues
- Your Final Assignment must demonstrate the following points:
- Company introduction (company overview, product/service overview)
- Country overview (population demographics, government, economy)
- Scope of international business
- The macro financial issues and proposed measures
- The foreign exchange exposure and proposed final strategies to minimize the foreign exchange risk you define.